Appointments for grooming and boarding may be made online by using the appropriate form below or calling. Fill out the form as complete as possible and take note the following important items.
Important Things to Note
- All guests vacationing or being groomed are required to have the following vaccinations administered by a licensed veterinarian within the past year.
- Dogs: DHLPP (Distemper / Parvo combo), Bordetella (canine cough) & Rabies.
- Cats: Feline Leukemia Combo & Rabies.
- In the event you need to change your plans, reservation cancellations need to be made at least 2 days prior.
- Please note our check-in and check-out times. These times are set aside specifically for this purpose and allows us to schedule our day with grooming sessions and time with vacationing pets. We thank you for working with us on this request.
- We reserve the right to refuse boarding or grooming to any pet we feel may be disruptive to us and other pets.
- MONDAY - FRIDAY:
7:00am - 9:00am & 4:00pm - 5:30pm
7:00am - 9:00am & 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- SUNDAY & MAJOR HOLIDAYS: CLOSED for pickup/dropoff
FOR PETS CHECKING IN DURING PM.
If possible, please have your pet here by 5pm. This allows our staff to get your pet situated & settled in before closing.
HOLIDAY OR SCHOOL BREAK WEEKS.
Our kennel is typically at full capacity. At time of booking we require a deposit of 1/2 of the boarding portion of your pet's stay.
Make A Reservation
Request For Grooming
Please note that this form is a reservation request only. Your specific grooming request is not confirmed until we notify you that it is available.
All requests will be confirmed by phone or email within 48 hours.
New grooming prices will be in effect on reservations after January 1, 2020.
Request For Boarding
This form is a RESERVATION REQUEST ONLY. You'll be contacted by email or phone to confirm availability and guarantee your request within 48 hours.
If a reservation is booked, provide us a copy of your pet's Immunization Record from the vet. Pets cannot be boarded without this record on file due to regulations we're required to follow.
Please note: new rates go into effect January 1, 2020.